REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the steering column covers. Removing the steering wheel is not required, but may make the job easier.
Be careful not to damage the collapsible steering column mechanism
- Remove the cluster finish panel.
- Remove the combination meter attaching screws and pull the unit forward.
- Disconnect the speedometer and any other electrical connections that are necessary.
- Remove the instruments from the combination meter as required.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.