REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Remove the door inside handle (pull handle) and arm rest, if so equipped.
- Remove the regulator handle snapring with a tool or pull off the snapring with a cloth.
- Remove the door lock lever bezel, inside handle bezel and door courtesy light, if so equipped.
- Remove the door trim retaining screws.
- Loosen the door trim by prying between the retainers and the door trim (tape the prytool before use) then disconnect the power window switch, if so equipped.
- Installation is the reverse of removal procedure. Handle the door trim panel with care after removal.