REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 9
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the attaching screws from the trim panel.
- Remove the trim panel, being careful of the concealed spring clips behind the panel.
- Disconnect the wiring from the switches if so equipped mounted in the trim panel.
- Remove the mounting screws from the radio.
- Remove the radio from the dash until the wiring connectors are exposed.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors and the antenna cable from the body of the radio and remove the radio from the vehicle.
- Reconnect all the wiring and antenna cable first, then place the radio in position within the dash.
- Install the attaching screws.
- Reconnect the wiring harnesses to the switches if so equipped in the trim panel and make sure the switches if so equipped are secure in the panel.
- Install the trim panel (make sure all the spring clips engage) and install the screws.
- Check radio system for proper operation.