REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise the rear of the vehicle and support the axle housing with jackstands.
- Disconnect the lateral rod from the rear axle housing.
- Disconnect the lateral rod from the body and remove the rod.
- Install the arm-to-body nut and finger-tighten it.
- Position the arm on the axle housing. Then install a washer, bushing, spacer, the arm, bushing, washer and the nut. Finger-tighten the nut.
- Lower the vehicle and bounce it a few times to stabilize the suspension.
- Raise the rear of the vehicle again then tighten the control rod-to-body nut to 83 ft. lbs. (112 Nm) and the control rod-to-axle housing nut to 47 ft. lbs. (64 Nm).