REMOVAL & INSTALLATION RWD Models
- Disconnect the stabilizer bar from the rear axle brackets.
- Remove the stabilizer bar from the vehicle. Examine the insulators (bushings) carefully for any sign of wear and replace them if necessary.
- Place the bar in position. Install both stabilizer bar bracket bolts and partial tighten bolts.
- Lower the vehicle and bounce it a few times to stabilize the suspension.
- Raise the rear of the vehicle again then tighten the bracket bolts to 14 ft. lbs. (19 Nm).