Some earlier models, may utilize a single turn signal switch instead of a combination switch. Removal and installation procedures are essentially the same for either application
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unscrew the retaining bolts and remove the steering column garnish.
- Remove the steering wheel (provides easier removal access to steering column covers).
- Remove the upper and lower steering column covers.
- Trace the switch wiring harness to the multi-connector. Push in the lock levers and pull apart the connector.
- Unscrew the mounting screws and remove the switch.
- Installation is in the reverse order of removal.