REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 6
- Raise and support the vehicle safely. Remove the front wheel.
- Matchmark the strut and knuckle mounting.
- Disconnect brake hose from the shock absorber.
- Disconnect the ABS sensor wire from the shock absorber if so equipped.
- Loosen the two nuts on the lower side of the shock absorber.
Do not remove the 2 nuts and bolts.
- Remove the three nuts on the upper side of the shock absorber. Next remove the 2 nuts and bolts from the lower side of the shock absorber.