REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1 through 5
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the center cluster finish lower panel and stereo opening cover.
- Remove the center cluster finish panel and radio.
- On some models the glove box components may need to be removed.
- Disconnect the control cables from the heater unit and water valve.
- Remove the 4 screws and the control assembly. Disconnect the air inlet control cable from the control assembly. Disengage the blower switch connector. Remove the control assembly.
- Attach the cables and wiring to the control assembly.
- Position the control assembly into the dash and secure with the mounting screws.
- Attach the control cables to the heater unit and water control valve. Adjust control cables as necessary.
- If removed, install the glove box assembly.
- Install the radio and center cluster finish panel.
- Install and secure the center cluster finish lower panel and stereo opening cover.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Check operation of the system.