REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 8
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the cooling system.
- Disconnect the water valve control cable.
- Disconnect the heater hoses from the heater core and water valve.
- Remove the water valve.
- Position the water control valve and secure with the retaining bolt.
- Push the water hose onto the heater core pipe as far as the ridge on the pipe. Refill the cooling system.
- Adjust control cable if necessary.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Check operation of the system.