REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the back door inside garnish trim.
- Remove the trim panel.
- Disconnect the links from the door control and door lock cylinder.
- Remove the bolts and the door lock control with solenoid.
- Remove the cylinder retaining screws, then the cylinder.
- Install the door lock cylinder and secure with the retaining screws.
- Install the bolts and the door lock control with the solenoid.
- Connect the links to the door control and door lock cylinder.
- Install the trim panel.
- Install the back door inner garnish trim.
- Connect the negative battery cable.