REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The water temperature sender usually threads into the thermostat housing.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the cooling system.
- Disconnect the electrical wiring from the sensor.
- Carefully unscrew the sensor from the engine.
- Place a piece of Teflon tape around the sensor threads and screw the unit securely into the engine.
- Attach the wiring to the sensor.
- Fill the cooling system.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Start the engine and top off the cooling system if necessary.
- Reset any digital equipment such as radio memory and the clock if necessary.