REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The windshield washer reservoir motor (pump) is located in the washer reservoir. The same pump is used for the front and rear washers.
See Figures 1 through 5
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the washer reservoir/motor assembly from the vehicle.
- Separate the washer fluid motor wiring from the harness.
- Pull the motor from the rubber grommet retaining it to the washer reservoir.
- Inspect the rubber grommet for deterioration and replace if necessary.
- Apply petroleum jelly to the motor before inserting it into the grommet.
- Attach the harness to the pump.
- Secure the washer reservoir into the engine compartment.
- Connect the negative battery cable and test the washer pump for operation.