REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Drain the cooling system.
- Unfasten the clamps and remove the radiator upper and lower hoses. If equipped with an automatic transmission, remove the oil cooler lines.
- Detach the hood lock cable and remove the hood lock from the radiator upper support.
It may be necessary to remove the grille in order to gain access to the hood lock/radiator support assembly.
- Remove the fan shroud, if so equipped.
- On models equipped with a coolant recovery system, disconnect the hose from the thermal expansion tank and remove the tank from its bracket.
- Unbolt and remove the radiator upper support.
- Unfasten the bolts and remove the radiator.
- Installation is performed in the reverse order of removal. Remember to check the transmission fluid level on cars with automatic transmissions. Fill the radiator to the specified level, as detailed under Fluid Level Checks, in . Remember to check for leaks after installation is completed.