REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Unscrew the headlight bezel or headlight grille retaining screws. Remove the bezel or grille.
- Loosen, but do not remove, the three headlight retaining ring screws, on some models, rotate the ring counterclockwise to remove it.
Do not mistake the adjusting screws for the retaining ring screws. There are only two adjusting screws for each headlight. They are located right next to the top and the side retaining ring screws. Turning these screws will result in improper headlight adjustment.
- On models with square headlights, remove the four headlight retaining ring screws and then remove the ring.
- Pull the headlight away from its positioning ring slightly and unplug the electrical connection at its rear.
- Remove the headlight.
- Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
Do not interchange the inner and outer headlights.