REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Unbolt the washer reservoir from the upper radiator support.
- Lift the unit from the engine compartment or trunk, then slide the hose from the unit.
- Unhook the wiring harness for the pump from the side of the reservoir.
- Disconnect the wiring harness from the pump, then remove the pump from the reservoir. Check the condition of the grommet that the pump sits into.
- Install the pump into the reservoir, ensure the grommet is in good condition.
- Attach the wiring to the pump, then run the hose for the pump along the side of the reservoir.
- Seat the reservoir into position and secure with the mounting bolt.