REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Have the vehicle's A/C system discharged by an authorized service station.
- Disconnect the two liquid tubes from the receiver/drier unit. Cap the open fittings immediately to keep moisture out of the system.
- Remove the receiver/drier from the bracket.
- Position the receiver/drier into the bracket. Do not remove the plugs until you are ready for connection.
- Attach the two liquid tubes to the receiver/drier, tighten to 47 inch lbs. (5 Nm).
- If the receiver/drier was replaced with a new one, add compressor oil to the compressor. Add 0.7 fl. oz. (20 cc) of DENSOOIL 6, SUNISO No. 5GS or equivalent.
- Have an authorized service station evacuate, charge and check the system for leaks.