REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise and support the rear axle housing and frame safely. Be sure to leave the jack under the rear axle.
- Remove the stabilizer bar bushing brackets.
- Remove the bushing from the bar.
- Disconnect the rear stabilizer bar link from the bracket.
- Disconnect the rear stabilizer link from the bar end.
- Install the rear stabilizer link to the body. Connect the stabilizer bar on both sides to link with the bolts, collars cushions, nut and new cotter pin. Tighten the nut to 22 ft. lbs. (30 Nm).
- Install the brackets to the rear axle housing and tighten the nuts to 27 ft. lbs. (37 Nm).