REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise and support the rear axle housing and frame safely. Be sure to leave the jack under the rear axle.
- Remove the stabilizer bar bushing brackets.
- Remove the stabilizer bar from the arm.
- Install the rear stabilizer bar brackets to the body, then tighten the nuts to 27 ft. lbs. (37 Nm).
- Install the rear stabilizer link to the body. Connect the stabilizer bar on both sides to link with the bolts, collars, cushions and nut. Tighten the bolt to 13 ft. lbs. (18 Nm).