REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Locate the cold start injector time switch on the engine.
- Remove the wiring harness leading to the switch.
- Remove the time switch.
- Install the time switch on the engine.
- Attach the wiring to the end of the switch, start the engine and check operation.
- Disconnect the start injector time switch electrical wiring.
Using an ohmmeter, measure the resistance between each terminal. The ohmmeter reading should read as follows:
Between STA-STJ terminals: 24-40 omega with the coolant temperature below 86°F (30°C); 40-60 omega with the coolant temperature above 104°F (40°C)