REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Due to optional equipment, the removal steps can be altered as required.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the ashtray and cigarette lighter, if required.
- Remove the center cluster finish panel and clips.
- Remove the radio finish panel. Unplug any connectors at this time that can be reached including the cigarette lighter wire (if so equipped). On the models equipped with an ashtray in this area, remove the ashtray retainer screws along with the retainer.
- Detach the antenna lead from the jack on the radio case.
- Remove the cowl air intake duct.
- Detach the power and speaker leads. Label the leads for assembly reference.
- Remove the radio support nuts and bolts.
- Remove the radio from beneath the dashboard.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.