REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Due to differences in optional equipment, the removal steps can be altered as required.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the air conditioning switch trim cluster from the instrument panel.
- Remove the air conditioning switch retaining screws as required.
- Tag and disconnect the electrical wiring from the rear of the switch assembly.
- Remove the switch from the vehicle.
- Using a volt and ohmmeter, check the continuity between the terminals for each switch position and proper voltage (as shown in the charts). If specifications are incorrect, replace the air conditioning control switch.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Check system for proper operation.