REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Loosen the retaining screws and remove the front cornering light unit.
- Remove the headlight door together with the front fog light unit, unplugging the connector.
Before replacement, make sure both the headlight and the fog light switches are off.
- If the connector is tight wiggle it. Remove the rubber cover over the fog light bulb.
- Release the bulb retaining spring and remove the bulb.
- Install a new bulb and the bulb retaining spring. To install the bulb, align the cutouts of the bulb base with the protrusions of the reflector.
- Install the rubber cover with the tab upward and snuggle on the boss. Insert the connector.
- Install the headlight door and fog light unit.
- Install the front cornering light unit and the retaining screws.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable.
Try not to touch the glass portion of these bulbs with your bare hand, if so clean the glass with alcohol and a clean rag. When replacing a bulb, make sure to use the same bulb numbers and wattage ratings given on the base of bulb. A fog light bulb with the wattage rating of 35 should be used.
The single end bulbs are removed by pressing in and turning counterclockwise. The double end bulbs or the wedge base bulbs can be pulled straight out of the holder clip.