REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise and safely support the vehicle. Place a floor jack under the axle housing to support it.
- Remove the upper control arm-to-body bolt, the upper control arm-to-axle housing bolt and the upper control arm from the vehicle.
- Disconnect the brake line from the lower control arm.
- Remove the lower control arm-to-body bolt, arm-to-axle housing bolt and the lower control arm from the vehicle.
- Install the upper control arm to the body and to the axle housing with the nuts. Do not tighten the nuts.
- Install the lower control arm to the body and to the axle housing with the nuts. Do not tighten the nuts.
- Remove the jack and the supports from under the vehicle. Bounce the vehicle to stabilize the suspension.
- Using the floor jack under the axle housing, raise the vehicle. Place jackstands under the frame but do not let them touch the frame.
To complete the installation, observe the following torques:
Upper control arm-to-body bolt: 105 ft. lbs.