If the master cylinder has been disassembled or if the reservoir becomes empty, bleed the air from the master cylinder.
- Remove the air cleaner assembly with hose.
- Disconnect the brake lines from the master cylinder, using a suitable brake line wrench.
- Have an assistant slowly depress the brake pedal and hold it.
Cover the outer holes with your fingers, and have your assistant release the brake pedal.
- Repeat steps 3. and 4. several times.
- Connect the brake lines. Tighten to 11 ft. lbs. (15 Nm).
- Install the air cleaner assembly with hose.