Removal & Installation
- Raise the vehicle and support it safely.
- Remove the wheels.
- Remove the brake caliper and suspend it so the hose is not stretched.
- Remove the brake pads, anti-squeal shim, pad support plates and wear indicators.
- Before installing the new pads, check the disc thickness and disc runout.
- Install the pad support plates.
- Install the pad wear indicator plates on each pad.
- Install the anti-squeal shim to the outer pad. Install the pads.
- Install the brake caliper.
- Install the wheels.
- Apply the brake pedal several times.
- Road-test the vehicle for proper operation.