- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the screw from the glove compartment door stoppers.
- Press in on the upper part of the glove compartment door to release the stoppers.
Remove the glove compartment.
- Remove the 2 clips retaining the ECM cover, then open the cover.
- Disconnect the 4 ECM connectors.
- Remove the wire harness from the wire harness clamp and the 2 screws
- Unfasten the claw and clip, and then remove the ECM.
- Unplug the blower motor connector.
Unfasten the blower motor retainers and remove the blower motor.
- Install the blower motor, tighten the fasteners and attach the electrical connector.
- Install the ECM with the 2 screws and tighten to 27 in. lbs. (3 Nm).
- Attach the ECM connectors and the harness clamp.
- Install the ECM cover.
- Install glove compartment.
- Connect the negative battery cable.