Removal & Installation
- Remove windshield wiper arm cover
- Stop the windshield wiper motor assembly at the automatic stop position.
- Remove the nut and the wiper arm and blade assembly.
- Using a clip remover, disengage the meshing 8 clips and the hood to cowl top seal.
- Remove the clip, disengage the 5 claws and remove the cowl top ventilator louver.
- Disconnect the connector from the wiper motor.
- Remove the 2 bolts, slide the wiper link assembly to the passenger-s side and disengage the meshing of the rubber pin and remove the motor link assembly.
- Using a screwdriver, disengage the meshing of 2 rods at the crank arm pivot of the motor assembly.
Using a torx socket wrench, remove the 2 torx bolts and the windshield wiper motor assembly.
- Apply multi purpose grease to the crank arm pivot of the motor assembly.
- Using a torx socket wrench, install the motor assembly with the 2 bolts. Tighten to 66 in. lbs. (7 Nm).
- Temporarily install the windshield wiper motor and link assembly by installing the pin.
- Install the motor and link assembly with the 2 bolts and tighten to 49 in. lbs. (5.5 Nm).
- Install the remaining components in the reverse of removal. Tighten the wiper arm nuts to 15 ft. lbs. (21 Nm).