REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Recover refrigerant (discharge system) from refrigeration system.
Remove the following parts:
- radiator grille
- hood lock brace
- Remove all refrigerant system connections. Cap open fittings immediately.
- Remove the condenser mounting bolts. Remove the condenser assembly.
- Install the condenser assembly to the vehicle. Make sure all rubber cushions fit on the mounting flanges correctly.
- Reconnect all refrigerant system connections. Replace O-rings, as required.
- Install all other remaining components in reverse order of removal procedure.
- If condenser assembly was replaced, add 1.4-1.7 fl. oz. of compressor oil.
- Reconnect battery cable. Evacuate, charge and test refrigerant system. Check system for leaks.