REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2Land Cruiser Only
- Remove the master cylinder.
- Disconnect the vacuum hose at the booster.
- Remove the clutch pipe. Remove the vacuum pipe clamp bolts.
- Remove the clip and disconnect the clevis at the clutch pedal.
- Remove the 3 bolts and lift out the clutch booster.
- Adjust the length of the clutch booster pushrod. Set SST #09737-00010 on the master cylinder and lower the pin until its tip rests on the piston. Take the tool off the master cylinder, turn it upside down and set it on the booster. Pull the pushrod out until it just touches the pin head. There should be no clearance.
- Install the booster to the firewall and connect the clevis to the clutch pedal.
- Install the master cylinder.
- Connect the union line and vacuum hose.
- Adjust the clutch pedal and bleed the system.