REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Remove the bezel from the inside door handle.
- Remove the armrest or pull handle.
- Remove and disconnect the courtesy light.
- Using a piece of cloth or wire, remove the window regulator snapring and then pull off the handle.
- Insert a small prybar between the trim retainers and the door panel and pry it loose. On models with full door trim, pull up the trim and pry it off. Disconnect the electrical lead at the power window switch if equipped.
- Remove the door trim panel.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.