On some earlier models, the combination switch may only be the turn signal switch. Removal and installation procedures are the same for both.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unscrew the two retaining bolts and remove the steering column garnish.
- Remove the upper and lower steering column covers.
- Remove the steering wheel as detailed previously.
- Trace the switch wiring harness to the multi-connector. Push in the lock levers and pull apart the connector.
- Unscrew the 4 mounting screws and remove the switch.
- Install the switch and tighten the 4 mounting screws.
- Connect the switch multi-connector.
- Install the steering wheel and column covers. Connect the negative battery cable.