REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect and plug the brake lines.
- Unplug the ABS connectors from the actuator.
- Remove the bolts and nuts to release the assembly from the vehicle.
- Unbolt the unit from the bracket.
- Attach the ABS actuator to the bracket, tighten the mounting nuts to 48 inch lbs. (5 Nm).
- Install the actuator with bracket to the vehicle, tighten the mounting bolts to 14 ft. lbs. (19 Nm).
- Attach the brake lines to the actuator, tighten them to 11 ft. lbs. (15 Nm).