REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise and safely support the vehicle. Loosen the lug nuts.
- Remove the front wheel.
Disconnect the lateral control rod as follows:
- Remove the bolt that attaches the rod to the axle housing.
- Remove the nut, bolt and rod from the frame side.
- Attach the nut, bolt and rod to the frame side, and tighten to 127 ft. lbs. (171 Nm).
- Attach the bolt that connects the rod to the axle housing, tighten to 127 ft. lbs. (171 Nm).
- Install the wheel.
- Lower the vehicle, tighten the lug nuts.
- Have the alignment checked at a reputable repair facility.