REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Raise and safely support the vehicle. Loosen the lug nuts.
- Remove the front wheel.
- Remove the leading arm bolt, plate washer and nut on the frame side.
- Remove the 2 bolts and nut from the arm on the axle side. Lower the arm.
- Attach the leading arm on the axle housing side, tighten the bolts to 127 ft. lbs. (171 Nm).
- Attach the leading arm on the frame side, tighten the bolts to 130 ft. lbs. (177 Nm).
- Install the wheel and hand-tighten the lug nuts.
- Lower the vehicle then wrench tighten the lug nuts.
- Have the alignment checked at a reputable repair facility.