REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the clip and pin at the top of the clutch pedal; disconnect the master cylinder pushrod from the clutch pedal.
- Have a container handy to catch any spillage of fluids. Remove the hydraulic line from the master cylinder, being careful not to damage the fitting.
- Remove the two bolts holding the master cylinder to the engine compartment.
Brake fluid dissolves paint. Do not allow it to drip onto the body when removing the master cylinder.
- Install the master cylinder. Partially tighten the hydraulic line, then tighten the cylinder mounting bolts to 9 ft. lbs. (13 Nm).
- Connect the pushrod to the clutch pedal.
- Bleed the system. Adjust the clutch pedal.