REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Drain the cooling system.
- Remove the heater unit assembly. Have alot of towels handy for the leakage of coolant that may spill into your interior.
- Remove the fasteners securing the core to the unit, remove the plates and clamps. Pull upwards to remove the core from the unit.
- Inspect the core fins for any blockage. Using compressed air, clean them.
- Install the core into the unit placing the plates and clamps into position. Tighten the core screws.
- Install the heater unit into the vehicle.
- Fill the cooling system.