REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Lift the carpet in any areas covering the seat track areas.
- Remove the seat track-to-floor pan bolts and lift out the seat.
- Apply sealer to the hole areas and install the seat.
- Tighten the bolts to 25-33 ft. lbs. (34-45 Nm).
- Place any carpeting back into position.
See Figures 6, 7 and 8
- Release the seat back locks on each side of the seat.
- Remove the covers and remove the bolts holding the front of the seat bottom to the floor pan. On 4Runner, doing this removes only the seat bottom. Remove the seat back by removing the center hinge bolts and the pivot bolts at either side. Remove the seat and seat back.
- Apply sealer to the hole areas and install the seat and back. Tighten the bolts. Tighten the bolts holding the seat to the floor to 13-29 ft. lbs. (18-39 Nm).