REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
The wiper motor is located in the engine compartment and is secured to the firewall.
- Disconnect the wiring from the wiper motor and unbolt it from the firewall.
- Gently pry the wiper link from the crank arm. Its a ball and socket arrangement, but it may be tight.
- Remove the motor.
- Connect the wiper arm linkage. The socket must be exactly aligned with the ball before snapping them together.
- Install the motor, tighten the mounting nuts to 47 inch lbs. (6 Nm).
- Attach the electrical lead.