REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Tacoma, Tundra, 4 Runner and Pre Runner
- Raise and properly support the vehicle.
- Remove the front wheel.
- Remove the strut absorber nut and washer from the lower control arm.
Do NOT remove the bolt at this time.
- While slowly lowering the front suspension, remove the lower bolt from the strut absorber assembly.
- Support the strut.
- Remove the three nuts from the top of the strut tower.
- Lower the strut out of the wheel well.
The remainder of installation is the reverse of removal. Please note the following torque specifications:
Three upper strut to body nuts: 47 ft. lbs. (64 Nm)