REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the brake drums and shoes.
- Working from behind the backing plate, disconnect the hydraulic line from the wheel cylinder. You may find it helpful to use a crow's foot line wrench to access and loosen the line fitting. Plug the line to prevent fluid loss.
- Unfasten the bolts retaining the wheel cylinder and withdraw the cylinder.
- Position the cylinder and install the bolts; tighten them to 7 ft. lbs. (10 Nm).
- Connect the brake line, tightening it to 11 ft. lbs. (15 Nm).
- Install the shoes and drums.
- Bleed the brake system.