REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the door trim panel and the inner water shield.
Disconnect the following:
Inside locking control link
- Remove the door lock cylinder with a pair of pliers.
- Install the lock cylinder and connect the links.
- Loosen the mounting screws for the inside door handle and push it forward until resistance is felt. Move it backwards slightly and tighten the mounting screws.
- Disconnect the control link form the outside door handle about 0.004 in. (1mm) from rest. Turn the adjuster on the link until it will fit into the mounting hole of the raised handle.