Twist-Off Style (Glass Mount)
- Remove the negative battery cable on models equipped with a map light in the mirror assembly.
- Detach any wiring from the mirror assembly.
- Firmly grasp the base of the rear view mirror and twist it counterclockwise about 1 / 4 - 1 / 2 turn.
- Remove the mirror assembly from the window.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Carefully pry the cover (not all models have a cover plate) off using a suitable flat blade prytool.
- Remove the rubber damper from the mirror stalk.
- Remove the machine screw from the base.
- Remove the mirror assembly.
- Installation is in reverse order of removal.