REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the washer reservoir from the vehicle.
- Unhook the wiring harness for the pump from the side of the reservoir.
- Disconnect the wiring harness from the pump, then remove the pump from the reservoir.
Check the condition of the grommet that the pump sits on.
- Install the pump into the reservoir. Ensure the grommet is in good condition.
- Attach the wiring to the pump, then run the hose for the pump along the side of the reservoir.
- Seat the reservoir into the engine compartment. Secure with the mounting bolt.