REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the wiper motor.
- Separate the wiper arms by removing their retaining nuts and working them off their shafts.
- Remove the nuts/bolts and spacers holding the wiper shafts.
- Unclamp the grilles that cover the linkage, then push the shafts down into the body cavity. Pull the linkage out of the cavity through the wiper motor hole.
- Insert the wiper linkage through the hole and install the nuts and spacers.
- Press the wiper arm onto their shafts and install the retaining nuts.
- Install the wiper motor.