REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The clutch accumulator is located under the vehicle near the carbon canister.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the engine under cover.
- Using a line wrench, disconnect the clutch liner leading to the accumulator.
- Remove the two bolts holding the accumulator to the body and extract the unit.
- Postion the accumulator to the body of the vehicle and secure the bolts to 9 ft. lbs. (12 Nm).
- Attach the line to the unit and secure the line union nut to 19 ft. lbs. (25 Nm).
- Fill the clutch reservoir with brake fluid and bleed the system.
- Check for leaks.
- Install the engine under cover.