REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 6
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Disconnect the front exhaust pipe from the exhaust manifold by removing the three nuts.
- Remove the 5 nuts and remove the exhaust manifold and gasket.
- Install the exhaust manifold with a new gasket. Install and tighten the exhaust manifold nuts to 36 Nm (41 Nm). Use a crisscross pattern starting from the center and work outwards.
- Connect the front exhaust pipe to the manifold by installing new gaskets and three nuts. Tighten the nuts to 46 ft. lbs. (62 Nm).
- Lower the vehicle.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.