REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the inner liner from the fender to be removed.
Be careful of the SRS modules located in the wheel wells, these must not be damaged or bumped during removal of the liner or fender.
- Remove of disconnect all electrical items attached to the fender.
- If necessary, remove the front bumper assembly.
- Remove all bolts attaching the fender and the brace to the firewall and the radiator/grille panel.
- Remove the rear attaching bolts through the pillar opening and remove the fender from the vehicle.
- Attach the fender to the vehicle with the mounting bolts and tighten securely. Make sure the fender is aligned correctly with all other panels.
- If removed, attach the front bumper.
- Install and connect all electrical components removed.
- Attach the inner fender liner.