REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 5
- Raise and safely support the front of the vehicle securely on jackstands.
- Remove both front wheels.
- Unbolt and remove the engine undercovers.
- Unbolt and remove the stabilizer bar links from the left and right sides.
- Remove the left and right stabilizer bar brackets. Do not mix them up.
- Lower the stabilizer bar.
- Postion the stabilizer bar and secure the brackets with the retaining bolts. Tighten the bolts to 14 ft. lbs. (19 Nm).
- Attach the left and right stabilizer bar links and secure to 76 ft. lbs. (103 Nm).
- Postion and secure the engine under covers.
- Install the front wheels and hand-tighten the lug nuts.
- Lower the vehicle and tighten the lug nuts to 76 ft. lbs. (103 Nm).