REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the cold start injector wiring.
- Place a suitable container or shop towel under the fuel pipe. Slowly remove the union bolt and two gaskets, the disconnect the fuel pipe.
- Remove the two bolts and extract the cold start injector from the engine
- Place a new gasket on the cold start injector and secure to the engine with the bolts to 48 inch lbs. (5 Nm).
- Using new gaskets, connect the fuel tube with the union bolts ands secure to 14 ft. lbs. (20 Nm). with gasket.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.