REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 11
- Remove the RH engine service hole cover.
- Relieve the fuel pressure.
- Disconnect the vacuum hose from the clamp and pull the end of the hose from the port on the valve.
- Place a suitable container or shop towel under the pressure regulator. Disconnect the fuel return line.
- Plug the hose with a bolt to keep from excessive fluid loss.
- Remove the two bolts and extract the regulator from the engine. These bolts have screw heads also.
The rear bolt is hard to get to. An off-set screwdriver can be used to access it.
Place a small piece of cloth or paper in the regulator opening, to keep dirt from entering.
- Inspect and replace the O-ring if necessary.
- Apply a light coat of gasoline to the O-ring and install it on the regulator.
- Attach the pressure regulator to the engine and secure to 48 inch lbs. (5 Nm).
- Connect the fuel return hose.
- Attach the vacuum hose and tighten the clamp.
- Install the RH engine service hole cover.